DarkRP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkRP Forums

Welcome to BlazeRealmsRP. We are a Garry's Mod DarkRP Server Network Staff Team Dedicated to our Players and Server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ADMIN APPLICATION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A_Pretty_Princess_5

ADMIN APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: ADMIN APPLICATION   ADMIN APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 12:09 am

Information
Steam Name: A_Pretty_Princess
Steam Link:Information
Steam Name:
Steam Link:
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:74872579
Server Name:BlazeRealmsRP
Why would you like to apply to join BlazeRealmsRP?:

Roleplay Questions (In Depth Answers // Complete Sentences)
What is NLR?:Going back to where you were killed within 5 minutes of getting killed.
What is RDM?:Killing someone without a reason.
What is FailRP?:Going against RP.
Examples of All Three (Optional):Going to your base after getting killed, Killing a person because they looked at you funny, Breaking out of handcuffs.

Administration Questions
You see RDM/NLR Happen. How would you deal with this situation?: I would warn/kick the offender, If more was necsisarry I would go farther.
You see Fail Roleplay Occur. How would you deal with this situation?: Warn/kick the failRPer, Payback the people that may have lost stuff.
A Player calls MassRDM and has the logs as proof, however the accused player claims this was not the truth. Who do you claim is telling the truth?: The player who claimed logs said true.
Player A has signifegant proof to backup his side, while Player B has a witness to back him up, who do you believe is telling the truth (Provide Reason): Check logs, go with the one with the proof that goes with what logs say.
You see a person of higher rank abuse their powers (Ent spawning // Banning) How would you stop this from occuring?: Tell owners what is going on let them take over

Server Questions
How Long have you played on BlazeRealmsRP?: 100hrs
Were you told to apply by any of out staff team?: Henzen
How long can you play in a week?: 0hrs and 50hrs
Out of your hours per week, how many will be spent in Roleplay?:As many as Im not needed
Back to top Go down
Henzen
Admin
Admin

ADMIN APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN APPLICATION   ADMIN APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 12:17 am

Accepted

Thread Locked
Back to top Go down
https://blazerealmsrp.board-directory.net

ADMIN APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
DarkRP Forums :: Staff Management :: Staff Applications-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Jump to: